This is how you beat the GTA 5 Caida Libre mission. These GTA 5 (GTA V) cheats will give you a full Caida Libre mission walkthrough and tips.
- Begin to aim your rifle towards the left of the sky, and then zoom in on the red square icon. That will appear to be an oncoming jet that you must target.
- Set your sights above and to the left of the red square icon. From there, let it eventually move over into your cross-hairs. Pull the trigger just as both symbols line up. You’ll successfully shoot the engine of the jet.
- Repeat those steps two more times to shoot down the plane. Once that is done, change over to Trevor and follow the smoking jet.
- Stay behind the falling jet by taking the dirt bike off-road.
- Follow the dirt path, and then cut into the hillside and through a drainage pipe.
- Stay behind the jet and leave the highway. You’re going to want to cut through a desert, and then look for a ramp on the left side by the water tower. You’re going to need it to launch over the train.
- Stay in the right lane of the next road you transfer onto. Turn off the highway and go to the wreckage on foot. Shoot Javier, and grab the briefcase.
- Change over to Michael and drive the van to a isolated place. Destroy it with gasoline or gunfire, then get another vehicle. Get over to the cement works.