Gta 5 Online cheats and tips on how to advance in the GTA Online version of Rockstar’s GTA 5! It is important that you have the right info to progress and become the best in the online version of GTA Online! And here you will find all the GTA Online cheats, tips and guides on how to advance in GTA Online!
Get your Reputation Up!
- Annoy the cops and then escape them! This will build up your reputation, but slowly. Doing jobs and helping out other players will get you credited with being a “Good Sport.” You’ll get Rep and bonus cash!
- Best ways to make money solo in the safest way possible is to steal cars. Ride around the streets looking for cars to steal. They need to be common every day cars (believe it or not those are worth good money)!. Bring it to Los Santos Customs shop. But don’t drive it like an idiot because you get paid by how fresh and new it looks. Cars well sell for $3,000 to $8,000.
Do not steal sports car; they are not worth as much as you would think! SUV’s and Coupes are worth very good money! Sedans and smaller cars are not worth much.
You can only sell ONE car a day, which in GTA 5 Online time means every 45 minutes in real-life time!
- A big way to generate more money for cash is with Simone. You can check the phone regularly and find his text messages. He will usually ask for a specific type of car. You have to bring the vehicle to him. You will earn a lot of money with him! Be careful racing to drop it off! Time is not that important! Having it there in a good condition is more important!
- Best Paid Cars:
- Ocelot F620: $8,000
- Ubermacht Oracle: $8,000
- Gallivanteer Baller: $9,000
- Lampadati Felon: $9,000
- Felon GT: $9,500
- Robbing places is key!
- Robbing stores is one of the best ways to make cash!
- Buy a face-mask first! You can find them in Vespucci Beach.
- Make sure that you are well equipped before robbing the store.
- Bigger stores outside of Los Santos makes more cash for you when you rob them!
- When you rob, shoot at store fixtures.
- Do not turn your back on store clerks; there is a chance that they may try to shoot you!
- After you’ve robbed a place, get out of there because the cops will be following you!
Stealing a helicopter and using it as a getaway is the most effective to make money and to get rid of the cops.
- To get a helicopter, you must steal it from Los Santos Airport.
- You can usually make about $1,000 to $,4000 per robbery. You will get more if you shoot the clerks.
- The best place to take the helicopter once you have robbed a store is to head for the hills–away from streets and roads.
- The more heists that you do, the more your wanted level will increase! That means that eventually you will have to deal with Police helicopters. To avoid flying PD helicopters, fly very low and under bridges to esscape them.
Always Deposit Your Money!
- Always deposit your money! You don’t want a lot of money in your pockets because if you get killed you will lose your money.
- You can take out your phone and bring up the browser and use the bank’s online service to make a deposit. ATM’s work, too!
Always shoot red dots!
- Red dots mean that they are people who are wanted.
- You can drive around and look for them on the map.
- They have nice bounty’s for their kill.
- The best is to watch them from a distance, and then attack FAST!
- These wanted people are not armatures either. Approach with caution.