This is how you beat the GTA 5 Eye in the Sky mission. These GTA 5 (GTA V) cheats will give you a full Eye in the Sky mission walkthrough and tips.
- Change the viewpoint in the helicopter’s camera. Move around the x, so that is in your cross-hairs. The blue box should be right over it. Zoom in on the targets while holding down the button to perform a police scan of the area.
- Continue to scan around each highlighted targets until you locate Chad Mulligan. Once you have, follow him to his car. If he ever disappears, zoom out out. He may go behind obstructions.
- Zoom in on his car right from the start. He goes very fast so it’s important that you zoom in on him and follow. If you loose his car, just look for any vehicle driving crazy!
- Zoom out to so you can find Chad Mulligan when he leaves his car.
- The helicopter will fly in close beside the parking garage. Point your camera all the way towards the left side of the level. Begin scanning the figure sitting in the car. You will locate Mulligan.
- Change over to Franklin. Shoot Mulligan and steal his car. Drive the car to the airport without getting into an accident/crashing it.