This is how you beat the GTA 5 Dead Man Walking mission. These GTA 5 (GTA V) cheats will give you a full Dead Man Walking mission walkthrough and tips.
GTA 5 Dead Man Walking Mission Goal: Meet an FIB Agent, pretend to be dead, and then escape the Morgue.
- Start off with Dave, a FIB agent.
- He’ll be marked on the map with the “B”.
- He is going to need you to see if Ferdinand is really dead.
- He is going to knock you out. When you wake up, two coroners will be checking you, so you’ll need to scare them by pressing the designated button.
- Check out the other bodies.
- You’ll find that the one you’re looking for is on some lady.
- When an agent arrives to investigate, sneak behind him and press the punch button.
- Escape the building. You’re going to be fighting through agents, who will equipped with pistols and SMG’s.
- Use cover. Get to the stairs to get to the upper level.
- Davey will send you a text saying that your weapons are in a black bag on the top floor.
- Use the camera to look forward to see if there are enemies.
- Some enemies will be on the top floor, and then two more after that come from downstairs.
- Once you’ve killed everyone, grab the weapons; it’ll be marked in green. Escape.
- Once you’ve landed, you will have a 3-star wanted level. Loose the cops.
- Call Franklin once you’ve lost the cops, and tell him to come and meet you.
- The mission ends once you meet up with Franklin.
GTA Dead Man Walking Mission Tips:
- Give Weapons
- Lower Wanted Level